CNC Sliding Gate Design
CNC Sliding gate design are very reliable and have long trouble-free lifespans. Steel gates with CNC carved materials. It maximizes space on the drive because the gate opens sideways rather than inwards. Preference for industrial, Commercial, and residential applications.
What is CNC?
CNC Stands for Computerized Numerical Control. It is a computerized manufacturing process in which pre programmed software and code controls the movement of production equipment
|Notice||If you want to place an order, please contact the seller, we will calculate the cheapest freight for you!|
At what technique CNC Sliding Gate works?
CNC Gate run Along the Fixed track, upon which the majority of the gate’s weight is carried on wheels. The track is installed along the opening, running at the base of the gate, and the gate itself typically features automated operation
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, WPC, etc..|
|Size||Various type size Available Customer Requesting|
|Color||White, Black, Silver, and Costumer Requesting color are Available|
|Surface Treatment||Hot-Dip, Galvanized, Powder Coated|
|Open Style||Sliding gates|
|Optional open||Sliding-type, Swing Type, folding type, Bi-folding, Turning Sectional Sliding Gate|
|Key Words||CNC sliding Gate Designs|
|Drawing Design||According to Your request|
|Optional products||Manual, Semi-Automation, Automatic, Voice command System, Fingerprint RFID, Loop Detector & Mobile Access via Mac / Android App’s|
|Application||House, Industrial, commercial place.|
Customized Automated CNC Sliding Gate designed and Fabrication in our Company. Electromechanically driven remote-controlled steel gates are hard and apt to be installed at any industrial, residential or commercial premises. The automatic gates safeguard long-term steadiness and exceptionally blends in with the style of buildings.
Advantages of Automatic CNC Sliding Gate
- Planned and fabricated with superior square or rectangular hollow sections, along with MS sheets and flats collected by high-quality welding.
- CNC Sliding Gate design have Manual operation in case of power failure.
- Highly condensed dimensions & very silent operation. Built-in anti jerk device stops damage to the automatic system
- Problem detection causes the gate movement to stop if a hindrance or person is detected
- The advance electronic control unit licenses operation time adjustment, partial opening, reflex closing, step-by-step control, stop safety, reverse safety etc.
Troubleshooting Sliding Gates:
Troubleshooting the Sliding Gate if lock hangs up and does not latch properly try the following steps before contacting technical support
- Reset closed position limit so gate is snug against stop plate
- Lubricate latch with silicone spray to help latch to operate freely