304 Stainless Steel Sliding Gates
304 Stainless Steel Sliding gates are used Widely for long last life. Stainless Steel materials are rust-free And need little Maintenance for better gate life
The gate is the physical object that is moved to block the gate opening. Most gates used in commercial applications are made of either ornamental iron or chain-link material and are usually designed to match the fencing adjacent to where the gate is installed
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Size||Various type of size Available Customer Requesting|
|Color||White, Black, Silver, and Costumer Requesting colors are Available|
|Surface Treatment||Hot-Dip, Galvanized, Powder Coated|
|Open Style||Sliding gates|
|Optional open||Sliding-type, Swing Type, folding type, Bi-folding, Turning Sectional Sliding Gate|
|Key Words||Main 304 Stainless steel Gate Designs|
|Drawing Design||According to Your request|
|Optional products||Manual, Semi-Automation, Automatic, Voice command System, Fingerprint RFID, Loop Detector & Mobile Access via Mac / Android App’s|
|Application||House, Industrial, commercial place.|
How Sliding Gates Manufactured?
304 Stainless steel Sliding gates consist of two gate panels that are hinged together. When activated, these gate panels fold back onto themselves to allow access. Most commonly, bi-folding gates are used in pairs, with one pair being used on each side of the gate opening. Some models require a track along either the top or bottom of the gate.
what Should I Consider before opting for 304 Stainless steel Sliding gates?
- The Space available for a gate to move through while opening ad closing plays a big part in the selection of swing gates or sliding gates
- opening times and design preferences are important too, but space is the most significant limitation
- A stainless steel gate needs to slide along a continuous, straight track across the driveway opening between the pillars or posts until it has completely cleared the opening
- This means that your property’s perimeter wall or fence cannot angle onto the property within the distance required by a sliding gate to clear the driveway entrance
- the best ones will conduct a safety audit to identify the potential risks and propose procedures for the design and construction of the automatic gate system, as well as its usage, that eliminates as many of these as possible
Working Principle of Automatic Stainless Sliding gates?
- Sliding Gates move across a driveway opening into space to the side of one gate post that is both in line with the opening and longer than the gate itself
- It is most often a single leaf, with wheels beneath its base that runs on a track across the driveway entrance.
- stainless steel gates are moved by a motor to which a protruding toothed cog is attached.
- This meshes with a rack mounted on the inside of the stainless steel gate, opening or closing the gate as the motor rotates the cog
Be the first to review “304 Stainless Steel Sliding Gates”