SS 304 Laser Cut Sliding Gate
SS 304 Laser Cut Sliding gate are used Widely for long last life. Stainless Steel materials are rust-free And need little Maintenance for better gate life
The gate is the physical object that is moved to block the gate opening. Most gates used in commercial applications are made of either ornamental iron or chain-link material and are usually designed to match the fencing adjacent to where the gate is installed
|Notice||If you want to place an order, please contact the seller, and we will calculate the cheapest freight for you!|
What is Laser Cutting?
The precision levels and edge quality achieved with laser cutting machines are better than traditional cutting methods, as the laser beam will not wear during the laser cutting process. Laser cutting technology also enables us to cut complex shapes without the need for tooling and at a similar or faster speed than other cutting methods
Laser cutting also allows us to cut small diameter holes with complex detail and good edge quality in either sheet, plate, tube or box sections
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Size||Various types of sizes Available Customer Requesting|
|Color||White, Black, Silver, and Costumer Requesting colors are Available|
|Surface Treatment||Hot-Dip, Galvanized, Powder Coated|
|Open Style||Sliding gates|
|Optional open||Sliding-type, Swing Type, folding type, Bi-folding, Turning Sectional Sliding Gate|
|Key Words||SS 304 Laser Cut Sliding Gate|
|Drawing Design||According to Your request|
|Optional products||Manual, Semi-Automation, Automatic, Voice command System, Fingerprint RFID, Loop Detector & Mobile Access via Mac / Android App’s|
|Application||House, Industrial, commercial place.|
Laser Cut Sliding Gates
SS 304 Laser Cut Sliding gates consist of two gate panels that are hinged together. When activated, these gate panels fold back onto themselves to allow access. Most commonly, bi-folding gates are used in pairs, with one pair being used on each side of the gate opening. Some models require a track along either the top or bottom of the gate.
what Should I Consider before opting for SS 304 Sliding gates?
- The Space available for a gate to move through while opening ad closing plays a big part in the selection of swing gates or sliding gates
- opening times and design preferences are important too, but space is the most significant limitation
- SS 304 laser-cut sliding gate needs to slide along a continuous, straight track across the driveway opening between the pillars or posts until it has completely cleared the opening
- This means that your property’s perimeter wall or fence cannot angle onto the property within the distance required by a sliding gate to clear the driveway entrance
- the best ones will conduct a safety audit to identify the potential risks and propose procedures for the design and construction of the automatic gate system, as well as its usage, that eliminates as many of these as possible
Working Principle of Automatic Laser Cut SS 304 Laser Cut Sliding Gate?
- Sliding Gates move across a driveway opening into space to the side of one gate post that is both in line with the opening and longer than the gate itself
- It is most often a single leaf, with wheels beneath its base that runs on a track across the driveway entrance.
- SS 304 Laser Cut Sliding gates are moved by a motor to which a protruding toothed cog is attached.
- This meshes with a rack mounted on the inside of the stainless steel gate, opening or closing the gate as the motor rotates the cog