MS Sliding Gate Design
MS Sliding Gate designs are very reliable and have long trouble-free lifespans. MS gates with HPL sheet Occupy less Space as compared to swing gates. It maximizes space on the drive because the gate opens sideways rather than inwards. Preference for industrial, Commercial, and residential applications.
How do Automated MS Sliding Gates work?
Tracked MS Sliding Gate Design runs Along the Fixed track, upon which the majority of the gate’s weight is carried on wheels. The track is installed along the opening, running at the base of the gate, and the gate itself typically features automated operation
|Size||Various types of sizes Available Customer Requesting|
|Color||White, Black, Silver, and Costumer Requesting colors are Available|
|Surface Treatment||Hot-Dip, Galvanized, Powder Coated|
|Open Style||Sliding gates|
|Optional open||Sliding-type, Swing Type, folding type, Bi-folding, Turning Sectional Sliding Gate|
|Key Words||Main MS sliding Gate Designs|
|Drawing Design||According to Your request|
|Optional products||Manual, Semi-Automation, Automatic, Voice command System, Fingerprint RFID, Loop Detector & Mobile Access via Mac / Android App’s|
|Application||House, Industrial, commercial place.|
Application Of Sliding Gates
They are more secure and provide wide openings the ideal choice for industrial, commercial, and residential applications.
Customized Automated MS Sliding Gate Design and Fabrication in our Company. Electromechanically driven remote-controlled steel gates are hard and apt to be installed at any industrial, residential, or commercial premises. The automatic gates safeguard long-term steadiness and exceptionally blends in with the style of buildings. Varied choice of models for gates weighing from 300Kg to 18000kg
Advantages of MS Sliding Gate
- Planned and fabricated with superior square or rectangular hollow sections, along with MS sheets and flats collected by high-quality welding.
- MS Sliding Gate design has Manual operation in case of power failure.
- Highly condensed dimensions & very silent operation. Built-in anti-jerk device stops damage to the automatic system
- Problem detection causes the gate movement to stop if a hindrance or person is detected
- The advanced electronic control unit licenses operation time adjustment, partial opening, reflex closing, step-by-step control, stop safety, reverse safety, etc.
Floor track Concreting Techniques:
Cut out and remove about a 150mm wide strip. Level the area with stone and compress. Lay the floor track in the trench and use the joining pins to join the lengths together. Level with a straight long edge and spirit level while aiming to keep the bubble of the level within the lines. On a loose substrate hammer small pins to either side of the track every 450mm. When it becomes tight weld it to the rack and cut off the excess. Lastly using Concrete, Backfill the top 13 ∼ 15 mm of the 20mm bar that’s Showing.
How to Check if Sliding Gates not working properly?
Troubleshooting the MS Sliding Gate Design if the lock hangs up and does not latch properly try the following steps before contacting technical support
- Reset the closed position limit so the gate is snug against the stop plate
- Lubricate the latch with silicone spray to help the latch to operate freely
Be the first to review “MS Sliding Gate Design 052”