Electric Roller Shutter Industrial Door Motor:
Electric Roller Shutter Industrial Door Motor are operated by using a range of electrical actuators capable of operating shutters of all sizes. They are made up of self-braking worm gear with hollow shaft, integrated limit switches, integrated safety brakes with overload protected. Operationally, AC Rolling Shutter Motor are relatively easy, hassle free and extremely safe and operate by integrating the control accessories like push-button, key selector or remote controls. During downtime, the option for manual operation is also available.
Differences between Electric Roller Shutter Industrial Door Motor AC & DC ?
In AC Motor, the armature is stationary while the magnetic field rotates. In DC Motors, the armature rotates while the magnetic field remains stationary. In AC Motors, the three input terminals (RYB) are present. In DC Motors, two inputs terminals ( Positive and Negative ) are present.
- Overworking for a short time.
- Built in Control panel.
- Overheat Protection.
- Limit Switch Unit enables precise adjustment of door in UP and Down positions.
- Electric and manual operations.
- Release chain in case of power Failure.
- Smooth Noiseless Function.
- The Motor can be installed both on Left / Right hand side.
- Safety Protection Sensor
|Type||Automatic Door Operator|
|Usage||Garage Shutter Door|
|Voltage||220V 50Hz / 220V 60Hz|
|Input Power||495 ∼ 670 w|
|Rated Current||3.3 ∼ 4.5 A|
|Output Torque||168 ∼ 809 Nm|
|Output Speed||5.5 ∼ 4.6 (r/min)|
|Max. Elevating distance||6 ∼ 9 m|
|Max. Lifting||300 ∼ 1000 kg|
|Motor Weight||11.8 ∼ 13.8KG|
|Standard Tube||4″ ∼ 8″ inch|
|Application||Residentials, Commercials, Industrials|
|Accessories Included With Electric Roller Shutter Industrial Door Motor||Lock Box with Key, Sprocket Bracket (main), Side Bracket, Transmission Plate, Supporting Plate, Shaft, Bearing Seat, Bearing, Chain, and Chain Wheel.|
|Optional Accessories||Bluetooth Controller, Wi-fi Mobile Access with ( Voice Command Through Google Assistant, Alexa, Siri ), RFID, Fingerprint, Vehicle LOOP Detectors, and Face Recognition.|
Limit debugging: simple-the operator through the controller or remote control button on the debug, the door is open and closed to complete debugging
Which Motor is More Powerful AC or DC?
AC Electric Roller Shutter Industrial Door Motors are generally considered to be more powerful than DC motors because they can generate higher torque by using more powerful current. However, DC shutter motors are typically more efficient and make better use of their input energy.
|Max Lifting Force |
( kg.f )
|Max Elevating Distance|
|Max Diameter of Roller|
|Type of Chain||Weight of the main machine|
|220V 50Hz / 220V 60Hz / 110V 60Hz|
|380V 50Hz / 220V 60Hz / 460V 60Hz|
Electric Roller Shutter Industrial Door Motor – AC Motors Vs. DC Motors:
AC Motors Advantages:
- AC Motors are flexible and easy to control.
- Low startup power demands that also protect components on the receiving end.
- VFD or VSD add-ons that can control speed and torque at different stages of use.
- High durability and longer life spans.
- Capabilities for multi-phase configuration.
DC Motors Advantages:
- Simpler installation and maintenance.
- High startup power and torque.
- Fast response times to starting, stopping, and acceleration.
- Availability in several standard voltages.
Be the first to review “Electric Roller Shutter Industrial Door Motor”