AC Rolling Shutter Motors MRTRS-2000-3 Phase
Owing to the presence of our expert team members, we have been able to offer a wide range of AC Rolling shutter motor. These are available with us in various technical specifications and range as per the precise demands and requirements of clients.
Automatic Rolling Shutters:
Electrical Type Rolling Shutters are operated by using a range of electrical actuators capable of operating shutters of all sizes. They are made up of self-braking worm gear with hollow shafts, integrated limit switches, and integrated safety brakes with overload protection. Operationally, AC Rolling Shutter Motors MRTRS-2000-3 Phase are relatively easy, hassle-free and extremely safe and operate by integrating the control accessories like push-button, key selector or remote controls. During downtime, the option for manual operation is also available
Features of AC Rolling Shutter Motors MRTRS-2000-3 Phase
- Overworking for a short time.
- Built-in Control panel.
- Overheat Protection.
- Limit Switch Unit enables precise adjustment of door in UP and Down positions.
- Electric and manual operations.
- Release chain in case of power Failure.
- Smooth Noiseless Function.
- The Motor can be installed both on Left / Right hand side.
- Safety Protection Sensor
Three-phase mechanical motor
- Models are from 600KG to 2000KG (can be customized according to customer requirements)
- Limit switch automatic control
- Low noise, low vibration power consumption
- Precise and reliable positioning
Which Motor is More Powerful AC or DC?
AC Rolling Shutter Motors MRTRS-2000-3 Phase is generally considered to be more powerful than DC motors because they can generate higher torque by using a more powerful current. However, DC shutter motors are typically more efficient and make better use of their input energy.
Side rolling shutter motors are the most common automation product which is preferred by all automation companies across the world. Side motors are mostly used by heavy industrial and regular sized rolling shutters.
Advantages of AC Rolling Shutter Motors MRTRS-2000-3 Phase:
- AC Motors are flexible and easy to control.
- Low startup power demands that also protect components on the receiving end.
- VFD or VSD add-ons that can control speed and torque at different stages of use.
- High durability and longer life spans.
- Capabilities for multi-phase configuration.
|Model Number||AC Rolling Shutter Motors MRTRS-2000-3 Phase|
|Type||Automatic Door Operator|
|Name||AC Rolling shutter motor|
|Usage||Garage Shutter Door|
|Voltage||380V 50Hz 60Hz|
|Input Power||1500 w|
|Rated Current||4.5 A|
|Output Torque||2450 Nm|
|Output Speed||3.6 (r/min)|
|Max. Elevating distance||16 m|
|Max. Lifting||2000 kg|
|Motor Weight||27.4 KG|
|Standard Tube||6 inch|
|Application||Residential, Commercials, Industrials.|
|Accessories Included With MOTOR||Lock Box with Key, Sprocket Bracket (main), Side Bracket, Transmission Plate, Supporting Plate, Shaft, Bearing Seat, Bearing, Chain, Chain Wheel.|
|Optional Accessories||Bluetooth Controller, Wi-fi Mobile Access with ( Voice Command Through Google Assistant, Alexa, Siri ), RFID, Fingerprint, Vehicle LOOP Detectors, and Face Recognition.|
Technical Specification of Rolling Shutters:
|Max Lifting Force |
( kg.f )
|Max Elevating Distance|
|Max Diameter of Roller|
|Type of Chain||Weight of the main machine|
|220V 50Hz / 220V 60Hz / 110V 60Hz|
|380V 50Hz / 220V 60Hz / 460V 60Hz|