AC Rolling Shutter Motor MRTRS-1500-1 Phase
Owing to the presence of our expert team members, we have been able to offer a wide range of AC Rolling shutter motors. These are available with us in various technical specifications and ranges as per the precise demands and requirements of clients.
Which Motor is More Powerful AC or DC?
AC Rolling shutter motors are generally considered to be more powerful than DC motors because they can generate higher torque by using a more powerful current. However, DC shutter motors are typically more efficient and make better use of their input energy.
Side rolling shutter motors are the most common automation product which is preferred by all automation companies across the world. Side motors are mostly used by heavy industrial and regular-sized rolling shutters.
Features of AC Rolling shutter motor:
- Overworking for a short time.
- Built-in Control panel.
- Overheat Protection.
- Limit Switch Unit enables precise adjustment of door in UP and Down positions.
- Electric and manual operations.
- Release chain in case of power Failure.
- Smooth Noiseless Function.
- The Motor can be installed both on the Left / Right-hand side.
- Safety Protection Sensor
|Model Number||MRTRS-1500-1 Phase|
|Type||Automatic Door Operator|
|Name||AC Rolling shutter motor|
|Usage||Garage Shutter Door|
|Voltage||380V 50Hz 60Hz|
|Output Torque||1617 Nm|
|Max. Elevating distance||9 m|
|Max. Lifting||1500 kg|
|Standard Tube||6 inch|
|Application||Residential, Commercials, Industrials|
|Accessories Included With MOTOR||Lock Box with Key, Sprocket Bracket (main), Side Bracket, Transmission Plate, Supporting Plate, Shaft, Bearing Seat, Bearing, Chain, and Chain Wheel.|
|Optional Accessories||Bluetooth Controller, Wi-fi Mobile Access with ( Voice Command Through Google Assistant, Alexa, Siri ), RFID, Fingerprint, Vehicle LOOP Detectors, and Face Recognition.|
Differences between AC Motor and DC Motor?
In AC Motor, the armature is stationary while the magnetic field rotates. In DC Motors, the armature rotates while the magnetic field remains stationary. In AC Motors, the three input terminals (RYB) are present. In DC Motors, two input terminals ( Positive and Negative ) are present.
|Max Lifting Force |
( kg.f )
|Max Elevating Distance|
|Max Diameter of Roller|
|Type of Chain||Weight of the main machine|
|220V 50Hz / 220V 60Hz / 110V 60Hz|
|380V 50Hz / 220V 60Hz / 460V 60Hz|
AC Rolling shutter motor Vs. DC Rolling shutter motor Advantages:
AC Motors Advantages:
- AC Motors are flexible and easy to control.
- Low startup power demands that also protect components on the receiving end.
- VFD or VSD add-ons that can control speed and torque at different stages of use.
- High durability and longer life spans.
- Capabilities for multi-phase configuration.
DC Motors Advantages:
- Simpler installation and maintenance.
- High startup power and torque.
- Fast response times to starting, stopping, and acceleration.
- Availability in several standard voltages.