Sectional Sliding Gate
Automatic Sectional gates are used in pairs, with one pair being used on each side of the gate opening. Some models require a track along either the top or bottom of the gate
|Notice||If you want to place an order, please contact the seller, and we will calculate the cheapest freight for you!|
The gate is the physical object that is moved to block the gate opening. Most gates used in commercial applications are made of either ornamental iron or chain-link material and are usually designed to match the fencing adjacent to where the gate is installed
|Material||MS steel, Mild Steel, Stainless, Iron|
|Size||Various type size Available Customer Requesting|
|Color||White, Black, Silver, and Costumer Requesting color are Available|
|Surface Treatment||Hot-Dip, Galvanized, Powder Coated|
|Open Style||Sectional Sliding|
|Optional open||Sliding-type, Swing Type, folding type, Bi-folding, Turning Sectional Sliding Gate|
|Key Words||Main Iron Gate Designs|
|Drawing Design||According to Your request|
|Optional products||Manual, Semi-Automation, Automatic, Voice command System, Fingerprint RFID, Loop Detector & Mobile Access via Mac / Android App’s|
|Application||House, Industrials, commercial places, Apartments|
Turning Sectional Sliding doors
Turning Sectional Sliding Gate consist of two gate panels that are hinged together. When activated, these gate panels fold back onto themselves to allow access. Most commonly, bi-folding gates are used in pairs, with one pair being used on each side of the gate opening. Some models require a track along either the top or bottom of the gate.
what Should I Consider before opting for a Sliding Gate?
- The Space available for a gate to move through while opening ad closing plays a big part in the selection of swing gate or gates
- opening times and design preferences are important too, but space is the most significant limitation
- A sliding gate needs to slide along a continuous, straight track across the driveway opening between the pillars or posts until it has completely cleared the opening
- This means that your property’s perimeter wall or fence cannot angle onto the property within the distance required by a sliding gate to clear the driveway entrance
- the best ones will conduct a safety audit to identify the potential risks and propose procedures for the design and construction of the automatic gate system, as well as its usage, that eliminate as many of these as possible
Why Choosing Sectional sliding over sliding gate?
- Sectional sliding gates are a great alternative to swing gates where higher security levels are requires and where there’s not enough space to for a standard sliding gate to slide open. swing gates are easily pushed open in a double configuration and when there are not extra locks fitted
- When a sectional gate is used with a sliding gate motor it is locked secure when closed and can’t be moved. These gates are visibly appealing and draw quite a bit of attention.
- These gates are fairly simple to fabricate but there are few rules that you have to adhere to otherwise it will be a expensive disaster.
Steps for Manufacturing Sectional sliding Gate
Step 1: Bill Of Materials, Tools
Step 2 : Fabricating the Panels
Step 3: Gate Assembly
Step 4: The Dreadful Rail
Step 5: Installation
How does a Automatic Sectional sliding gate works?
- Sectional Gate move across a driveway opening into a space to the side of one gate post that is both in line with the opening and longer than the gate itself
- It is most often a single leaf, with wheels beneath its base that runs on a track across the driveway entrance.
- Sliding gate are moved by a motor to which a protruding toothed cog is attached.
- This meshes with a rack mounted on the inside of the gate, opening or closing the gate as the motor rotates the cog