CNC Laser Cut Metal Gates 067
|Notice||If you want to place an order, please contact the seller, and we will calculate the cheapest freight for you!|
What Is CNC Laser Cutting?
CNC Stands for Computerized Numerical Control. It is a computerized manufacturing process in which pre-programmed software and code control the movement of production equipment.
The CNC Laser Cut Metal Gates run Along the Fixed track, upon which the majority of the gate’s weight is carried on wheels. The track is installed along the opening, running at the base of the gate, and the gate itself typically features automated operation
|Product Name||CNC Laser Cut Metal Gates 067|
|Open Style||Swing, Sliding|
|Material||Mild Steel, Iron.|
|Size||Various types of sizes are available for Customers requesting|
|Color||White, Black, Silver, and Costumer Requesting colors are Available|
|Surface Treatment||Hot-Dip, Galvanized, Powder Coated|
|Drawing Design||According to Your request|
|Optional products||Manual, Semi-Automation, Automatic.|
|Application||Residential, Industrials, Commercial, etc.|
|Optional Accessories||Photo Sensor, Flashing Light, Bluetooth Controller, Wi-fi Mobile Access with ( Voice Command Through Google Assistant, Alexa, Siri ), RFID, Vehicle LOOP Detectors, Face Recognition, Bluetooth USB Port.|
Benefits of CNC Metal Gates:
- Planned and fabricated with superior square or rectangular hollow sections, along with MS sheets and flats collected by high-quality welding.
- CNC Sliding Gate design has Manual operation in case of power failure.
- Problem detection causes the gate movement to stop if a hindrance or person is detected
- The advanced electronic control unit licenses operation time adjustment, partial opening, reflex closing, step-by-step control, stop safety, reverse safety, etc.
- Highly condensed dimensions & very silent operation. Built-in anti-jerk device stops damage to the automatic system