Steel Sliding Gate
Steel Sliding gates are better resistant than other materials. The gate is the physical object that is moved to block the gate opening. Most gates used in commercial applications are made of either ornamental iron or chain-link material and are usually designed to match the fencing adjacent to where the gate is installed
|Notice||If you want to place an order, please contact the seller, and we will calculate the cheapest freight for you!|
Is steel gate better than iron?
steel can also resist corrosion better than iron, so it’s one of the strongest and longest-lasting metals used in the production of residential gates. you can explore many of the key advantages: Robust, powerful and long-lasting. Heavy and resistant to damage and wind.
Laser Cut Design steel sliding Gate
Steel Sliding gate consist of two gate panels that are hinged together. When activated, these gate panels fold back onto themselves to allow access. Most commonly, bi-folding gates are used in pairs, with one pair being used on each side of the gate opening. Some models require a track along either the top or bottom of the gate.
|Size||Various type size Available Customer Requesting|
|Color||White, Black, Silver, and Costumer Requesting colors are Available|
|Surface Treatment||Hot-Dip, Galvanized, Powder Coated|
|Open Style||Sliding gates|
|Optional open||Sliding-type, Swing Type, folding type, Bi-folding, Turning Sectional Sliding Gate|
|Key Words||Steel Sliding Gate|
|Drawing Design||According to Your request|
|Optional products||Manual, Semi-Automation, Automatic, Voice command System, Fingerprint RFID, Loop Detector & Mobile Access via Mac / Android App’s|
|Application||House, Industrial, commercial place.|
What Should I Consider before opting for a Steel Sliding gate?
- The Space available for a gate to move through while opening ad closing plays a big part in the selection of swing gate or sliding gates
- opening times and design preferences are important too, but space is the most significant limitation
- Steel sliding gate needs to slide along a continuous, straight track across the driveway opening between the pillars or posts until it has completely cleared the opening
- This means that your property’s perimeter wall or fence cannot angle onto the property within the distance required by a sliding gate to clear the driveway entrance
- the best ones will conduct a safety audit to identify the potential risks and propose procedures for the design and construction of the automatic gate system, as well as its usage, that eliminates as many of these as possible
By What principle do Automatic Steel gates work?
- Sliding Gates move across a driveway opening into space to the side of one gate post that is both in line with the opening and longer than the gate itself
- It is most often a single leaf, with wheels beneath its base that runs on a track across the driveway entrance.
- Steel Sliding gates are moved by a motor to which a protruding toothed cog is attached.
- This meshes with a rack mounted on the inside of the stainless steel gate, opening or closing the gate as the motor rotates the cog