DC12V Access Control Switching Power Supply Unit
|Notice||If you want to place an order, please contact the seller, we will calculate the cheapest freight for you!|
The power supply is applied to access control devices and building intercom device and also for video access control. DC12V Access Control Switching Power Supply Unit MR-PSU10 especially suitable for different kinds of electric lock.
Through the standalone access controller control output or another switch signal to control the electric lock. So that can decrease electric lock induced reverse current to interfere access controller, and increase safety and stability. It can be connected to different normal open or normal close electric locks.
Built-in time delay circuit that can set unlock time, set exit button input that can control unlock the electric lock. Built-in protective circuit, when an external circuit occurs short circuit or overheating, it will automatically disconnect voltage output. After 3 minutes of troubleshooting, it can normally work when power on. Output voltage protection function does not cause damage to other devices.
MR-PSU10 DC12V Access Control Switching Power Supply Unit Specification:
|AC Input Voltage||AC 100∼240V 50Hz/60Hz|
|Size||85 x 65 x 27mm|
Features of DC12V Access Control Switching Power Supply Unit:
- Compatible with E/M lock, access controller, exit push button and RFID reader.
- Can reduce the load of access controller, save wiring to reduce the hidden trouble.
- Set NC/NO outputs, can control various types of electric locks.
- Based relay control circuit, lock time can be adjusted with 0-15 seconds.
- Automatic protection function for dangerous situation: Overload / over voltage / short circuit.
- Protection mechanism: power may be temporarily disconnected or the fuse auto insured.
- Operative device: E/M Lock, access controller, exit push button.
- Compact design and light weight.