Trackless BI-Folding Gate
Trackless BI-Folding gate has a unique folding system that allows the gate to open either inward or outward and does not require an overhead of ground track to fold to leaf. The trackless bi-fold gate which is also known as the cantilevered folding gate has two leaves that are hinged together, hung from a single post, and fold up like a concertina. The gate is typically customizable and can be made to include spikes, barbed wire, decorative ironmongery, or other features that suit a user’s preference
|Notice||If you want to place an order, please contact the seller, and we will calculate the cheapest freight for you!|
What are BI-fold gates?
Automatic bi-fold gates refer to a fast-acting security gates whose design puts into consideration space constraints and enables individuals to make use of their limited space and have space to park their cars while still having a gate that can open and close within the limited area. The gates can usually be operated using intercom systems ( wireless, GSM, video and audio), Access control systems, etc..
|Material||MS, Iron, SS, etc|
|Size||Various types of sizes Available Customer Requesting|
|Color||White, Black, Silver, and Costumer Requesting colors are Available|
|Surface Treatment||Hot-Dip, Galvanized, Powder Coated|
|Open Style||Sliding gates, Swing Gates|
|Optional open||Sliding-type, Swing Type, folding type, Bi-folding, Turning Sectional Sliding Gate|
|Key Words||Trackless BI-Folding Gate|
|Drawing Design||According to Your request|
|Optional products||Manual, Semi-Automation, Automatic, Voice command System, Fingerprint RFID, Loop Detector & Mobile Access via Mac / Android App’s|
|Application||House, Industrial, commercial place.|
Application Of bi-fold Gate
Trackless BI-Folding gates can be applied for use in the architectural and engineering fields but more specifically to areas such as commercial industrial parks, car parks, retail shopping complexes High security buildings like governmental, educational and residential areas.
Automatic BI-fold Gates
- Today, in the modern and fast-paced world the importance of ensuring the safety and security of assets and individuals cannot be stressed enough. Almost every day, the occurrence of incidences related to burglary, theft, and vandalism has increased and we hear about damage or loss occurring as a result of security lapses every other minute.
- Due to these reasons, it has become vital that security measures are taken in part to minimize the occurrences of such threats swell as monitoring and protect assets
Benefits Of Trackless BI-Folding gate
- Trackless Bi-folding gates are extremely flexible. The way the gates open in or out of a line and fold to the right or left implies that they are much more flexible when compared to a standard or sliding gate. It also helps that the bi-folding gates can be opened at any width in the framework and can be customized to determine where the gate leaf split open.
- These gates are easy to automate regardless of the limited or restricted spaces as it is easy to you can install surface-mounted operators on the rear of the gate leaf, or even underground if required or depending on a user’s preference
- The gates are easy to maintain as they require very low maintenance. Bi-fold gates are simple to keep as they need very little maintenance particularly if they are constructed using materials such as aluminum or UPVC rather than wood.
- They are ideal for small spaces: even if the wall room is too tiny for the standard gates.