Modern SS Gate Sliding
Modern SS Gate Sliding is very reliable and has long trouble-free lifespans. SS gates with HPL sheet, WPC Sheet Occupy less Space as compared to swing gates. It maximizes space on the drive because the gate opens sideways rather than inwards. Preference for industrial, Commercial, and residential applications.
How Does an SS Sliding Gates work?
Tracked Modern SS Gate Sliding runs Along the Fixed track, upon which the majority of the gate’s weight is carried on wheels. The track is installed along the opening, running at the base of the gate, and the gate itself typically features automated operation
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Size||Various type of size Available Customer Requesting|
|Color||White, Black, Silver, and Costumer Requesting colors are Available|
|Surface Treatment||Hot-Dip, Galvanized, Powder Coated|
|Open Style||Sliding gates|
|Optional open||Sliding-type, Swing Type, folding type, Bi-folding, Turning Sectional Sliding Gate|
|Key Words||Modern SS Gate Sliding|
|Drawing Design||According to Your request|
|Optional products||Manual, Semi-Automation, Automatic, Voice command System, Fingerprint RFID, Loop Detector & Mobile Access via Mac / Android App’s|
|Application||House, Industrial, commercial place.|
Customized Automated SS Gate Sliding Design and Fabrication in our Company. Electromechanically driven remote-controlled steel gates are hard and apt to be installed at any industrial, residential or commercial premises. The automatic gates safeguard long-term steadiness and exceptionally blends in with the style of buildings. Varied choice of models for gates weighing from 300Kg to 18000kg
Automatic SS Sliding Gate Benefits
- Planned and fabricated with superior square or rectangular hollow sections, along with MS sheets and flats collected by high-quality welding.
- MS Sliding Main Gate Design has Manual operation in case of power failure.
- Highly condensed dimensions & very silent operation. Built-in anti-jerk device stops damage to the automatic system
- Problem detection causes the gate movement to stop if a hindrance or person is detected
- The advance electronic control unit licenses operation time adjustment, partial opening, reflex closing, step-by-step control, stop safety, reverse safety etc.
Floor Track Concreting Techniques:
Cut out and remove about a 150mm wide strip. Level the area with stone and compress. Lay the floor track in the trench and use the joining pins to join the lengths together. Level with a straight long edge and spirit level while aiming to keep the bubble of the level within the lines. On a loose substrate hammer small pins to either side of the track every 450mm. When it becomes tight weld it to the rack and cut off the excess. Lastly using Concrete, Backfill the top 13 ∼ 15 mm of the 20mm bar that’s Showing.
Troubleshooting Sliding Gates:
Troubleshooting the Sliding SS Gate if the lock hangs up and does not latch properly try the following steps before contacting technical support
- Reset the closed position limit so the gate is snug against the stop plate
- Lubricate the latch with silicone spray to help the latch to operate freely