Telescopic Sliding Gate Hardware
The Telescopic gate hardware system allows Sliding gates to be installed in areas where space is limited while the gate is in open-position. Gates are built in segments which are connected by a cable-guide system to keep the gate leaves synchronized and slide seamlessly. The Telescopic Sliding Gate Hardware can be augmented with a gate automation system.
Features of Telescopic Sliding Gate Hardware kits
- The Telescopic gate hardware system is available in a two-leaf configuration(4 sizes) and a three-leaf configuration (2 sizes)
- The Mrtech dual sliding gate system provides the ultimate space saving solution for wider driveways.
- Simple Design and easy to install for professional or D.I.Y
- Unique patented anodized aluminum extruded guide channel system that can be customized to allow for timber cladding pickets or wrought iron spears
- Easily assembled and cut to desired length for driveway openings up to 7.3m. Custom Sizes available upon request
Telescopic Single Sliding gates require the entire driveway width +300 to 400mm for them to open fully, while a dual sliding or telescopic gate, only requires a little over half, giving you a wider driveway opening over all.
This is a standalone system which can be mounted to any style of gate you may choose, these gates also travel twice as fast as normal gates which is great for getting on and off busy roads, safety devices are highly recommended
Complete Telescopic Sliding Gate Hardware Kits:
- 2M- for driveways up to 3.3M
- 3M- for driveways up to 5.3M
- 4M- for driveways up to 7.3M