Reflective Infrared Beam Motion Detector for Roller Shutters
A photoelectric sensor emits a light beam( visible or infrared) from its light-emitting element. A reflective-type photoelectric sensor is used to detect the light beam reflected from the target. A thru beam-type sensor is used to measure the change in light quality caused by the target crossing the optical axis.
|Model No||MR RFLPC10M|
|Product Name||Reflective Infrared Beam Motion Detector for Roller Shutters|
|Voltage||AC:9V∼24V ( AC Frequence: 50HZ/60HZ) DC:9V∼30V|
|Sensing Distance||0.3m – 8m|
|Frequency||≤80mA@12V (1max = 150mA )|
|Output Interface||GND/AC, VCC/AC, NO/NC, COM|
|Working Current||80mA @ 24V DC|
|Package Includes||Photocell Sensors.|
|Function||Auto shut-off, Anti-shock, Automatic|
|Application||Rolling Shutter, Automatic Gates, Retractable Awning, Boom barriers.|
|Optional Accessories||Warning Light, Wi-Fi mobile Access with ( Voice Command Through Google Assistant, Alexa, Siri ), RFID, Vehicle LOOP Detectors, Face Recognition, Fingerprint, Bluetooth USB Port.|
Features of Infrared Beam Motion Detector:
- This product uses a laser as the light source and through the principle of light reflection, to achieve the presence of sensing objects or obstacles.
- The product adopts transmitting and receiving in one design, which simplifies the installation for users
- The Reflective Laser Photocell Infrared Motion Detector calculates the positions of the object by reflecting from the surface of the object, which can be done without installing a reflector plate
- Product with buzzer prompts for user-friendly distance positioning or testing during installation.
- Products with power-down save the current distance setting value function, which the user can use normally as long as the configuration once
- The product can set the sensing range before installation, which greatly facilitates the user’s experience.
|Notice||If you want to place an order, please contact the seller, and we will calculate the cheapest freight for you!|