IP55 Infrared Photocell Sensor for Rolling Shutter
A photoelectric sensor has become a popular choice in automation since it provides quick and reliable results without having to physically touch the object.
Main Functions and Features of Photoelectric Sensor:
- Self detecting function
- use for gates and barriers
- 180º rotation angle.
|Model No||MR IPS25M|
|Product Name||IP55 Infrared Photocell Sensor for Rolling Shutter|
|Material||ABS and Plastic|
|Sensing Range||10-15 Meters|
|Temperature||-20ºC ∼ +50ºC|
|Sensing object||Sensing everything within the detecting range|
|Relay Contact Loading Capacity||1A/ 30V DC|
|Package Includes||Safety Photocell Sensors|
|Function||Anti-Pinch, Anti-Theft, Opening Gate.|
|Application||Rolling Shutter, Automatic Gates, Retractable Awning, Boom barriers.|
|Optional Accessories||Warning Light, Wi-Fi mobile Access with ( Voice Command Through Google Assistant, Alexa, Siri ), RFID, Vehicle LOOP Detectors, Face Recognition, Fingerprint, Bluetooth USB Port.|
Advantages of IP55 Infrared Photocell Sensor:
- Single beam sensor/ single beam detector is used for automatic slide doors, coil doors, garage door windows, etc.
- Consists of a transmitter and a receiver, and the integrated amplifier can produce an infrared beam. A narrow infrared beam ( i or ii ) can avoid interruption by external light.
- Even if installed at a low height (20 -40 cm from the floor ), the detecting distance can also be guaranteed (5-15 meters).
- The beam produced by Microcell provides a self-detecting function for the sliding doors. Once the self-detecting beam is interrupted, the door will stop closing and reverse rapidly to the utmost width.
- The All-weather integrated structure of fully sealed rainproof, Dustproof, etc. makes it work normally in harsh environments
|Notice||If you want to place an order, please contact the seller, and we will calculate the cheapest freight for you!|