Corten Steel Gates MR-CSG35
|Notice||If you want to place an order, please get in touch with the seller, and we will calculate the cheapest freight for you!|
What is corten steel?
Corten steel is a group of steel alloys that are often used in outdoor construction. corten steel was designed to eliminate the need for painting and if left outside, exposed to the elements, they will develop a rusted appearance in just a few months.
A double design is made up of two gates that include hinges on both sides of the opening. The gates are in the middle and can be held in place by a drop bolt, The weight of the gate is shared between pillars or posts on each side of the opening. A 10ft gate would not need to be supported by just one post. Instead, two posts would each bear the weight of a 5ft gate. Vehicle access: because each gate is lighter, there’s no demand for bulky supporting posts. This means that less of the opening is lost, allowing for easier vehicle access.
|Product Name||Corten Steel Gates|
|Open Style||Sliding Type, Swing Type, folding type, Bi-folding, Turning Sectional Sliding Gate|
|Size||Various types of sizes Available Customer Requesting|
|Surface Treatment||Hot-Dip, Galvanized, Powder Coated|
|Drawing Design||According to Your request|
|Optional products||Manual, Semi-Automation, Automatic.|
|Application||Residential, Industrials, Commercial, etc.|
|Optional Accessories||Photo Sensor, Flashing Light, Bluetooth Controller, Wi-fi Mobile Access with ( Voice Command Through Google Assistant, Alexa, Siri ), RFID, Vehicle LOOP Detectors, Face Recognition, Bluetooth USB Port.|
- Planned and fabricated with superior square or rectangular hollow sections, along with MS sheets and flats collected by high-quality welding.
- The Corten Steel Gates design has Manual operation in case of power failure.
- Highly condensed dimensions & very silent operation. Built-in anti-jerk device stops damage to the automatic system
- Problem detection causes the gate movement to stop if a hindrance or person is detected
- The advanced electronic control unit licenses operation time adjustment, partial opening, reflex closing, step-by-step control, stop safety, reverse safety, etc.