Automatic Gates for Homes
|Notice||If you want to place an order, please get in touch with the seller, and we will calculate the cheapest freight for you!|
The simplest way to describe an electric gate is an automated entrance gate that can be opened and closed using a mechanism that is powered using electricity. There are generally two types of electric gates to choose from.
The sliding gate is a popular choice for many looking for the security and other benefits of an electric gate. This type of automatic gate glides across a track on wheels. Sliding electric gates can also be fabricated with the more ornamental wrought iron or other metal designs using aluminum or steel.
|Product Name||Automatic Gates for Homes|
|Open Style||Swing Type, folding type, Bi-folding, Turning Sectional Sliding Gate|
|Material||Mild Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, etc|
|Size||Various types of sizes Available Customer Requesting|
|Color||White, Black, Silver, and Costumer Requesting colors are Available|
|Surface Treatment||Hot-Dip, Galvanized, Powder Coated|
|Drawing Design||According to Your request|
|Optional products||Manual, Semi-Automation, Automatic.|
|Application||Residential, Industrials, Commercial, etc.|
|Optional Accessories for Automatic Gates for Homes||Photo Sensor, Flashing Light, Bluetooth Controller, Wi-fi Mobile Access with ( Voice Command Through Google Assistant, Alexa, Siri ), RFID, Vehicle LOOP Detectors, Face Recognition, Bluetooth USB Port.|
Why are We Recommending Sliding Automatic Gates for Homes?
- The Space available for a gate to move through while opening ad closing plays a big part in the selection of swing gates or sliding gates.
- opening times and design preferences are important too, but space is the most significant limitation.
- Steel sliding gate needs to slide along a continuous, straight track across the driveway opening between the pillars or posts until it has completely cleared the opening.
- This means that your property’s perimeter wall or fence cannot angle onto the property within the distance required by a sliding gate to clear the driveway entrance.
- The best ones will conduct a safety audit to identify the potential risks and propose procedures for the design and construction of the automatic gate system, as well as its usage, that eliminates as many of these as possible.
Why are swinging gates used?
- For safeguarding your front garden, whether you want to keep intruders out, or keep kids and pets inside.
- No concrete work or steel beam is required, unlike sliding gates.
- Swing gates look elegant and offer a more welcoming feeling when entering a property.
- Perfect for lots of different properties, including period to modern homes.
- Quiet and smooth operation.
- Can open internally and externally.
Be the first to review “Automatic Gates for Homes”