The power supply is applied to access control devices and building intercom device and also for video access control. Door Access Control Switching Power Supply Unit MR-ACBPS300
especially suitable for different kinds of electric lock.
Through the standalone access controller control output or another switch signal to control the electric lock. So that can decrease electric lock induced reverse current to interfere access controller, and increase safety and stability. It can be connected to different normal open or normal close electric locks.
Specification of Door Access Control Switching Power Supply Unit:
|Input Voltage||AC110∼240V, 50∼60Hz|
|Output Voltage||DC 12V|
|Dimension||211 x 165 x 70mm|
|Packing Box||220 x 178 x 77mm|
- Directly control electric lock to reduce the load of access controller
- NC output can control all kinds of electric lock
- Setup unlock button input to directly open lock
- Automatically cut down power or burn out fuse when short circuit and other accidents happen
- With strong anti-interference ability, excellent stability and reliability
- Apply to all building intercom and access control systems, particularly for driving all kinds of electric locks.
- Optional Backup power supply.
what are the Door Access Control Switching Power Supply Unit Advantages?
Built-in time delay circuit that can set unlock time, set exit button input that can control unlock the electric lock. Built-in protective circuit, when an external circuit occurs short circuit or overheating, it will automatically disconnect voltage output. After 3 minutes of troubleshooting, it can normally work when power on. Output voltage protection function does not cause damage to other devices.
Be the first to review “Door Access Control Switching Power Supply Unit”