Push Button with Safety Lock Key Box Housing Box
A push button switch is a mechanical device used to control an electrical circuit in which the operator manually presses a button to actuate an internal switching mechanism.
|Model No||MR SMPKB12|
|Product Name||Push Button with Safety Lock Key Box Housing Box|
|Type||Push Button Switch|
|Button Type||UP, DOWN, STOP|
|Rating||AC 600V 3A|
|Size||100mm x 40mm x 20mm|
|Mount Hole Dia||5mm|
|Mounting Hole Distance||7mm|
|Rewirable Hole Dia||1.7cm|
|Package Includes||Lock Box, Keys, Push Button.|
|Application||Rolling Shutter/ Rolling Doors, Garage Doors|
Detailed Description of Push Button with Safety Lock Key Box:
- Higher Safety: The key switch box enables easy locking, which will largely improve the safety of storage and working.
- Practical Use: allows for wide application on rolling shutter doors, garage doors, and so on, meeting your various needs.
- Includes Keys: Moreover, the pin tumbler lock comes with keys as well, making the locking and unlocking much simpler.
- Good Material: Using premium stainless steel material with rustproof painting on the bottom, 10,000 times mechanical life.
- Easy to Install: Comes with a compact size and is lightweight as well, the easy installation can be quickly finished.
|Notice||If you want to place an order, please contact the seller, and we will calculate the cheapest freight for you!|