Horizontal Rolling Shutter

Add 35,000.00 to cart and get free shipping!



    Plot No 2, 4th St, Kailash Nagar, Tiruchirappalli,

    Tamil Nadu, India.

    Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.

    704 People watching this product now!

    Fast Shipping

    Carrier information

    20k products

    Payment methods

    24/7 Support

    Unlimited help desk

    3-day Delivery

    Track or off orders

    Payment Methods:

    payment methods
    0 reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Be the first to review “Horizontal Rolling Shutter”

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    You have to be logged in to be able to add photos to your review.

    Horizontal Rolling Shutter

    1. Material: Aluminum alloy Horizontal Rolling Shutter doors are mostly hollow thin wall composite sections, This material section has high bending strength, is made of doors durable, has small deformation, and reduce weight, easy to use.
    2. Modeling: Aluminum alloy surface after anode electrochemical treatment, can present the ancient lead liver copper, gold, silver and other colors, in the appearance of modeling, or relatively good.
    3. Color: Aluminum alloys are highly resistant to corrosion. The oxide layer of aluminum alloy does not fade, does not fall off, does not need to be painted, will not appear oxidation phenomenon, so its color can be maintained for a long time.
    4. Wind resistant: The Aluminium alloy Horizontal Rolling Shutter reinforces girder to increase wind resistant effect.

    Horizontal Rolling Shutter

    5. Measurement Methods:
    Flat Roof: The direction of water is the direction of product length, and the total length of glass is measured directly.

    The product width is calculated according to the overall width of the outer mouth of the top frame, and be careful not to measure to the outside of the glass mouth.
    Curved Roof: The direction of the water is the direction of the product length. It is necessary to take the straight line length and the arc length. The arc length shall be lofted by cardboard or measured indoors for the arc length, chord length, chord height, frame thickness, glass thickness, and total oblique length of the top frame.

    Horizontal Rolling Shutter

    6. Emergency STOP: With the emergency stop button on the control panel, can stop easily by hand once disconnected or accident

    7. Fault recovery function: All production is with fault recovery function, the system will self-recover after a power cut-off.

    8. Delivery time: About 7 business days with contract and deposit confirmed.

    9. Payment item: 70% before production, and the other 30% before shipment.

    10. Warranty Details: We provide 12 month’s warranty for all doors and accessories (except for man-made disasters, Irresistible natural disasters, ect )

    Horizontal Rolling Shutter

    1 year
    After-sale Service
    Online technical support, Free spare parts, Return and Replacement
    Project Solution Capability
    graphic design, 3D model design, total solution for projects
    Villa, Hotel, Apartment, Office Building etc
    Design Style
    Aluminum Alloy
    Product name
    Aluminum awning Horizontal Rolling Shutter
    Customized Colors
    Customized Size
    Home. Hotel. Hospital. Cafe. Office
    Plywood Case
    Water Proof
    Long Lifespan

    Horizontal Rolling Shutter

    What is shipping?

    These products are usually small and dispatched through a local postal service or courier service. So, shipping typically involves transporting small items and household goods

    What is delivery?

    • Delivery refers to the date a customer can expect their order to arrive at their doorstep.
    • Delivery typically deals with large items such as furniture and major appliances that may need the delivery person to install the product in the customer’s home.
    • Depending on the delivery service the customer has paid for, the courier might offer white glove delivery or threshold delivery.

    Standard delivery: Standard delivery is the slowest method of delivering packages. It usually takes three to five business days, and the delivery is typically made by surface couriers (courier services that only deliver on land).