Sensor Receiver with Remote control for Roller Shutter Motor
A roller shutter’s motor is powered by two different sources, an electric motor, and a battery. The battery power source powers the motor. The battery power source powers the shutter. In most cases, the roller shutter is powered by a motor.
|Model No||MR RSSR04|
|Product Name||Sensor Receiver with Remote control for Roller Shutter Motor|
|Motor Type||Roller Shutter Motor|
|Material||ABS, Plastic and Silicone|
|Temperature||-40ºC ∼ +80ºC|
|Static Power Consumption||1W|
|Code||Fixed Code, Learning Code, Rolling Code.|
|Transmission Distance||0 – 100 Meters|
|Chip and Operating Mode||Copy code remote control for the motor|
|Package Includes||Receiver Controller, Remotes.|
|Function||Auto-close, OPEN/STOP/CLOSE, Maximum Time Setting, etc.|
|Application||Rolling Shutter/ Rolling Doors, Garage Doors|
|Optional Accessories||Photo Sensor, Warning Light, Wi-Fi mobile Access with ( Voice Command Through Google Assistant, Alexa, Siri ), RFID, Vehicle LOOP Detectors, Face Recognition, Fingerprint, Bluetooth USB Port.|
Benefits of Sensor Receiver with Remote Control:
- Remote Control System complete with sliding covers to protect the buttons
- Suitable for roller shutter doors which have a 115V tubular motor fitted.
- Separate Photocell function with built-in run timer.
- The Remote controls have independent Open, Close, and stop Buttons.
- Plug-in terminals, receiver accepts up to 50 fobs – extra fobs available in my shop
- Suitable for motors with a loading capacity of up to 1000w
- Deadman function (hold to run on key fob) selected via DIP switch
- Low voltage manual switch function
- Motor directional change function
- Push button directional change function
- Industry-standard CPU
- ABS ultraviolet-resisting plastic housing
- Supplied pre-wired with 1.5m of 3-core cable & a 3-pin plug
- External Key Switch selections for Sensor Receiver with Remote control
- If you require this unit, but not with a pre-wired plug and cable, or a control unit that doesn’t need to operate a door with a photocell, please see my other listings.