Mild Steel Sliding Gates
|Notice||If you want to place an order, please get in touch with the seller, and we will calculate the cheapest freight for you!|
What is Sliding Gate?
A Sliding gate operates using a fixed running floor track at the bottom of the gate. Additionally, it has wheels that enable the gate to move horizontally along the fence line.
Choosing a sliding gate is a wise and practical choice. Because of its durability and convenience, it’s value for your money. with state-of-the-art technology and high-quality materials made of stainless steel, galvanized steel, and aluminum, you can be sure that your sliding gate will not be damaged or corrode easily.
Mild Steel Sliding Gates are also weather and wind resistant, so you don’t have to worry about damage after a storm. Since a sliding gate moves sideways and does not swing outward or inward, there is less chance that it would hit you or your car.
|Product Name||Mild Steel Sliding Gates|
|Open Style||Sliding Type|
|Optional Open Style||Swing Type, folding type, Bi-folding, Turning Sectional Sliding Gate|
|Size||Various types of sizes Available Customer Requesting|
|Color||White, Black, Silver, and Costumer Requesting colors are Available|
|Surface Treatment||Hot-Dip, Galvanized, Powder Coated|
|Drawing Design||According to Your request|
|Optional products||Manual, Semi-Automation, Automatic.|
|Application||Residential, Industrials, Commercial, etc.|
|Optional Accessories||Photo Sensor, Flashing Light, Bluetooth Controller, Wi-fi Mobile Access with ( Voice Command Through Google Assistant, Alexa, Siri ), RFID, Vehicle LOOP Detectors, Face Recognition, Bluetooth USB Port.|
Benefits of Mild Steel Sliding Gates
- Planned and fabricated with superior square or rectangular hollow sections, along with MS sheets and flats collected by high-quality welding.
- MS Sliding Gate has Manual operation in case of power failure.
- Highly condensed dimensions & very silent operation. Built-in anti-jerk device stops damage to the automatic system
- Problem detection causes the gate movement to stop if a hindrance or person is detected
- The advanced electronic control unit licenses operation time adjustment, partial opening, reflex closing, step-by-step control, stop safety, reverse safety etc.